Watch Quality Control
Watch Quality Controlling Procedures
Theonewatches team take every watch order into strict quality controlling procedures:
1. Inspect watch case, strap, dial, straps, glasses when we receive them from factory. Pick out watches with flaws and return them back to factory, and then re-ording the watches.
2. Test watch movement by using Swiss standard timegrapher, make sure the daily error within + 10 Seconds. Amplitude within scope of 220-320, beat error: 0-0.5ms.
3. Test watch function: time setting, date/month setting, chrono function checking, button/crown checking etc. Make sure all fuctions are well.
4. Send QC photos with timegrapher videos and watch function testing videos to customers.
5. Ship watches parcels to customer upon approval of quality control photos and videos.